Friday, December 5, 2014

Is this thing on...?

...puh-puh-puh...

huh--
--hullo?

puh-puh-puh...
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeng--

puh-puh...

hello?
Is this thing on?

Uuh...OH!  It is!  Ok, here we go...

So, let me just get in here...and dust...this...thing...off....  There.  All.  Right.

"Dude!  What's up with the blog?!"

"Are you doing the blog anymore?  I know I never commented, but I read every post.  I miss it!"

"My RSS feed has been empty for over a year.  It's lonely.  I looked forward to my weekly cocktail read."

Well, there's new inspiration just arrived.  Stay tuned.  There will be something freshly shaken, poured, toasted & posted before the weekend is out!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well, not toasted as in crisped with heat or fire. But toasted as in Salut!

      Delete
    2. damn. was hoping for toasted.

      "We clink before we drinK"

      Delete

Play nice! Criticism is best when friendly & constructive.